In the Radio 4 Programme Something Understood broadcast on Christmas Day 2016 on the topic of goodwill, Professor June Boyce-Tillman (our Music and Spirituality coordinator) gives an excellent summary of some of the key ideas that inspire Living Spirituality Connections:
- the importance of belonging and including marginalised groups
- the world as a cosmic web which God is part of
- the importance of doing the small things we can to reweave the original unity of life and restore right relationship with all parts of creation
- the importance of reconnecting with the image of God residing at a deep level inside us all
- the need to maintain awareness of the Christlight within in order to not lose touch with hope in very challenging times.
You can listen to the interview below.